·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Item for sale:
1987 Carvin DC135

Description & Condition:
Hi,
This auction is for my 1987 Carvin DC135 double cutaway design. This guitar was based on the DC200 body style but has a M22SD humbucker in the bridge position and two H11 stacked humbuckers in the center and neck positions. The electronics package includes a single volume and tone knob with 3 single mini on/off switches for the three pickups. It has the deep pearl blue finish. The base price was $429 , the pearl finish was an additional $20, the black chrome hardware was an additional $20, the Kahler Flying Tremolo was $70 more and the Carvin HC11 Hardshell case was $60 additional. This, with the options listed sold for $599. This guitar comes with all of the above options and has the neck thru the body style with a dark rosewood fretboard. There are a few check marks but this baby is in very good condition. It is a great looking and a great playing guitar. I am only selling it to thin the herd cause I have too many axes. If you win this auction you will not be disappointed Please email me with any questions or for more pix.

Asking Price: $400

My Location:
Baltimore, Md.

Terms of Sale/Purchase:
Buyer to pay all shipping charges, @ $30 in the US.
I can accept paypal, M/O or certified check

Other Information:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Hey phoebus! How goes it? I knew you'd eventually join jemsite, the best guitar site on the planet! We've got a great bunch of people here from all over. When you get the chance, stop by the new members thread at the top of the forum and introduce yourself to the rest of the bunch.

I can personally vouch for phoebus, as he's both a friend and guitarist/ lead vocalist in our band, Mischief. He also has a flawless feedback record on the auction site we all know and love/ loath.

I've played this particular guitar on a few occasions at rehearsal and it's every bit as superb as described above. If I recall correctly, the action is set very low and the neck has a soft "C" shape. With it's 25" scale, it reminded me of the original Jackson Dinkys of the hair metal era. Shredder's dream.

Scott

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.