Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all.

I was wondering if anyone knew what amp corners, I believe they are called anyway, I need to replace mine on my legacy amp.

A few have pitted and are making the amp look shabby whilst otherwise it's mint.

I don't know how much variety there is in these and with things the way they are I'd rather order online then go to chance random shops.

Thanks in advance.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.