Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally I found a place to post some songs. There are plenty more to come. I just have to get used to recording first.
The first two are a cover of day at the beach and a song ive been playing around with called Black mountain.This one is a first take, but I liked it so I just kept it. Ill finish it soon.
Day at the beach should end at 2:14 but I noticed it reends at 2:20. The mistakes should be ironed out in a few days.
I am restringing the guitar now and will have Midnight, Time, Satch Boogie
and The Original Power Cosmic up next.
By the way anyone know how I can a fix a lo pro bridge that goes flat and sharp when I dive and pull up? I used to know but forgot. I think it has something to do with it sticking on the trem posts. Thats the only thing preventing me from finishing songs with a whammy bar.

http://files.dmusic.com/files/index...eteupload&UPLOAD_IDENTIFIER=529026.1117479253

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its a pod xt.
Ive added Always with me, always with you which was done with a ds1. There were some problems with volume on the recording. Im not sure why,it was fine before. There were a couple of mistakes. but I hope to have the final drafts replacing theses soon
Also power cosmic, a new original (very raw with alot of mistakes), midnight and time are up and I should have Satch boogie done in a little bit. Id love to hear more feedback. What to improve, timing issues, tone suggestions. There are a lot of "veterans" on this board and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
raspberry jam is done. I took the first one I did cause I was really pleased with some improv parts. There are screw-ups but thats pretty much expected the first time around. Anyway, give it a listen.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ive decided to take the originals off so if you cant find them thats why. I want to fine tune them,
Ive wriiten a cool song called Saturated(satchurated) which showcases my "satch" influence. Its very cool. I ll get it posted.
Anyone else listen to the covers? I didnt really get much feedback.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have downloaded all of your covers and i loved each and every one of them especially Flying in blue dream and Raspberry Jam.

Could you please post me your Pod XT patch for flying in a blue dream cause the sound is awesome.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts