Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Saw them a while back on the Intermusic forums. I will be getting an echo park - and from what I hear it will be under £100. I think Boss have some serious competition in this line of pedals.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hear there's also a new version of PODxt coming out. It'll kinda like Boss and Digitech floor units, but the guts will be PODxt

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
neato. things look really cool, for someone who doesn't wanna buy that exspensive green monster for a nice delay pedal can buy this smaller one. That's really great that Line 6 is having a more compact "Boss" style stomp box.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Not worth the time, investment or trouble IMHO. I've considered going the route of having a pedalboard made with the true-bypass strip at the front that would make EVERY pedal true-bypass, but...all of the pedals that I love are already true-bypass so it's not really an issue. I'll stick with my DL4 for the time being. ;)

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
As of last week, the pedalboard consisted of a Peterson StroboStomp tuner, Teese RMC3 wah, ZVex Super Duper, Fulltone Ultimate Octave, Keeley-modded TS-9 w/true bypass (a new toy!) and a Line 6 DL4. The only non-true bypass pedal I've got in the setup right now is a Boss NS2 noise suppresor. :)

·
Registered
4,989 Posts
ATDVSBL said:
http://www.line6.com/podxtlive/

Here is the link to the newest POD family member
Sweet :D

And those pedals sound really good from the samples (I especially like the swell sample near the bottom).

·
Registered
133 Posts
Anybody seen or tried one of these yet? The Line6 site says they're available late Sept.

The Echo Park looks tempting... :wink:

·
Registered
120 Posts
The samples for the podxt live are horrible IMO :|. It's like the player picked the wrong licks to demonstrate the effects or the guitar's not in tune or something ...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts