Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
does my head in that there are so many unknown players out there that are exponentially better than i'll ever be!

and he does all that while looking bored as shiat!

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Oh and he is a great player, so is the other guy on the w-anking clip. It seems like he is relatively well known in Greece, although maybe not as well known as Theodore Ziras...

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Not bad but what amazes me the most is that gorgeous neck on his blue guitar!!!

Gotta love maple.....

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
That dude defenitely has some chops in his arsenal. He is one hella a player. God knows how many hours of practise have gone into that, full credit to him though! Nice tone to boot too! You can just feel the tone coming from his fingers though, very nice player.

·
Premium Member
2,851 Posts
Excellent Yngwie technique! Must be the fat fingers.....
I struggle through those arpeggios and this guy sleeps through them like
the FOOOKIN FURY HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
841 Posts
That´s great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It seems to be easy to play looking him. I´ve enjoyed a lot the clip of the whole band. It´s muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better than the last three Dream Theater albums (and I´ve seen just one song of that band).

·
Registered
230 Posts
Loved the Tom Anderson guitar he was playing in the Malmsteen clip. I've always wanted one. He did seem to be bored though while playing, lol

·
Registered
297 Posts
He makes it look so easy! :) That was incredible. I think that's the best Yngwie cover I've seen/heard yet.

And, of course, I had to check out the "W**K", which I would call more of a collection of nice playing. Both guys are good. That tone is sweet. Lovely little set of videos.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts