Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Ladies and Gents, it's that time of year again and yes I know this thread may have been done before however the year is 2006 - there is plenty of new (and old), great pieces of gear that we all want....um I mean need. Now, what would we all like from the guy in the big red suit?

Just to make things interesting, lets say too the value of:

a) $100
b) $400
c) $2000
d) Unlimited

For me....

a) Dimarzio Clip Lock strap
b) More soundproofing for the studio
c) New KRK Monitors
d) The new 20th Anniversary Jem

Enjoy,

Wolfram

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
xbox360 AND ps3 with minimum of 10 games pers system, a 90 inch flat screen HD TV for them, and a dedicated Surround sound system to go with that.

And a popcorn maker machine so that when I get hungry I'll be okay. Maybe a porta poddy nearby.

Or maybe just a new EVO bridge pickup. :)

·
Registered
996 Posts
Hmmm, there are a few things on my wishlist or should i say Gas list ;)

Let's see:
Winning a backstage pass to the Sydney G3 concert :)
JEM7VWH
A new amp
Suhr Classic
RC-2 or RC-20XL Loop Station
Teese Picture Wah
Green Tone Zone and Air Norton
Recording Equipment
21" LCD monitor

From the above list there is only one i will be getting and that's because i'll be purchasing it - the TZ/AN.

·
Registered
873 Posts
a) nothing i want is under $100 - money is a pain

b) a third viewsonic 20 inch widescreen LCD monitor at home for my home computer - only $339 for a really decent monitor

c) ps3

d) new fully loaded recording area at my house with fully loaded computer and mics and interfaces and programs with triple 21 inch lcd monitors. I run triple monitors at work.. oh man it's awesome. i never have to move or minimize any windows to work, get so much done more quickly

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
a) tools
b) Custom Paint Job for my RG
c) Line 6 HD147 and cabs
d) A highly-trained (Level IV) all black German Shephard family protection dog with the finest European bloodline and a Louis Vuitton collar ;)

·
Premium Member
9,591 Posts
Well Ladies and Gents, it's that time of year again and yes I know this thread may have been done before however the year is 2006 - there is plenty of new (and old), great pieces of gear that we all want....um I mean need. Now, what would we all like from the guy in the big red suit?

Just to make things interesting, lets say too the value of:

a) $100
b) $400
c) $2000
d) Unlimited

For me....

a) Dimarzio Clip Lock strap
b) More soundproofing for the studio
c) New KRK Monitors
d) The new 20th Anniversary Jem

Enjoy,

Wolfram
a)hooker
b)4 hookers
c)Expensive "Bunny Ranch" hooker
d) World Peace

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
1) A pair of Breed pickups for my RG550NMB
2) A Peavey Classic 30 to use at practice with my blues band
3) A JSX combo or Mesa Stiletto Ace w/ 2x12 Genz Benz cab
4) 1 each of the JEM10, JEM2KDNA and JEM20 - there are more on the wish list, but I try not to be tooooo greedy! ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.