Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put my money on Chuck, but I have a feeling Randy's going to win.

See, with my luck, whoever I bet on usually loses, so I bet on the other person (or team), and it works great!

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Yeah Chuck wants Silva. That will be a badass fight. Chuck needs to avenge his loss against Rampage Jackson too. It shouldn't be hard cause Chuck has improved a lot since then and Rampage has gone downhill it seems.

March 4th is going to be good too. Rich Franklin against David Loiseau, and Georges St. Pierre vs BJ Penn. Those are going to be great fights. I'm going to have to pick Franklin over Loiseau, and St. Pierre over BJ Penn.

·
4,107 Posts
Franklin vs Loiseau will be great. Is Loiseau the guy with the amazing elbows? Cut Evan Tanner to shreds?? If so great fight, but I gotta say, as much as I love Georges StPierre you know BJ Penn is going to own him. I don't care much for BJ but he made me a beleiver after he completely friggin handled Matt Hughes, and that was after he pudged up a little to go UP a weight class to fight him. Unbeleivable. I thought it was luck, it wasn't, check out his other fights.

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
Yeah Loiseau is the guy with the elbows. Should be good. ST Pierre has improved a lot since his fight with hughes. I think he would beat hughes now if given the chance. Anyway it will be a very good couple of fights.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.