Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Ive been searching for ages now in the UK to see if you can buy coloured hardware?
Ive been looking for a coloured TOM that would suit my Tokai loverock heritige cherryburst! (orange-red)

Is this possible? also I was wondering if they did anodised kit aswell, as I think an anodised chrome TOM would look great!!

Thanks alot in advance!

Jon :wink:

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
You can get your stuff powder coated by a good shop pretty easily. Im gonna get one of my edges coated green soonish. Should be even easier for the tuneomatics.

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
Oh niice man,:p that should look fab! where abouts you getting it done, may I ask?
Not telling a mighty red fan...

LIVERPOOL!!! LIVERPOOL!!! LIVERPOOL!!!

I lived in england for six years, got caught up in that ;)

Anyway, over here in the states, theres literally tons of places. Id just google it to be honest.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:razz:
Not telling a mighty red fan...

LIVERPOOL!!! LIVERPOOL!!! LIVERPOOL!!!

I lived in england for six years, got caught up in that ;)

Anyway, over here in the states, theres literally tons of places. Id just google it to be honest.
aha I live near liverpool :p kinda, cool place :)
you got an accent?
hmm I looked at "powder coating services" but they are all buiseness types that do industrial stuff xD I shall keep searching though

·
Registered
9,304 Posts
:razz:

aha I live near liverpool :p kinda, cool place :)
you got an accent?
hmm I looked at "powder coating services" but they are all buiseness types that do industrial stuff xD I shall keep searching though
Just because they say industrial doesn't mean they won't help you out with your job. Contact them and ask them, you may be surprised. ;)

·
Registered
554 Posts
also, call up auto refinishes and see if they do powder coating. They'd be able to help more with small jobs. Also if you had axcess to a spare oven you could do it yourself with a hot gun kit

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
also, call up auto refinishes and see if they do powder coating. They'd be able to help more with small jobs. Also if you had axcess to a spare oven you could do it yourself with a hot gun kit
Good idea :)

aha I live near liverpool :razz: kinda, cool place :smile:
you got an accent?
lol I used to actually! I went to primary school there while I was there, and developed a lighter, more london-ish accent, then your northern thick, gristly accent :D I wish I still had it haha.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts