Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Don't want to highjack anyones post, but sure how to go about asking about a certain member...or finding info on a guitar that the member might be associated with.
The member's name is Tommyplays and I believe he either built this guitar while at Paradise...or had something to do with it. Also, did Tommyplays ever work for Fender.??
Sorry about string being busted, but don't have proper tool to change at the moment.
Thanks....

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,398 Posts
You're confused?

You've got a two thousand dollar guitar but you can't afford tenbux for an Allen key and a packet of strings!
Unhelpful post is unhelpful...

Tommy hasn't logged on for over 2 years so it might not be possible to follow up with him through this site. I saw you sent him a profile message, earlier this year, you could try a private message too in case he is picking those up, but I don't hold out much hope I'm afraid.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks for your replies.....appreciated.
I believe Tommy worked for Fender and built guitars....is this correct..??

Also, the humour would be Scottish, not English : )

curious

ps....I can't find any info on this guitar or any others like it. Would it be one of a kind..??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.