Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
There's another Egypt out there somewhere. Other cool models are ART, GEAR, ARCH, METAL, S540 URUSHI, ART-MIRROR, ROSE, USA-1, USA-2, S5400NT, DRAGON?? DEVIL MASK.

I've seen at least another 4 or 5 one off J Customs and there are more out there. I've actually got pics of them but the guy who owns them wishes his collection to remain private.

I

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
So much win, your collection rules. J-customs are fun guitars.

What do you think of the older ones VS new?
Thanks man. I actually prefer the older models, the showcase models that first came out back in 1997 were hard to get and with the production figures being guesswork at best back then they had a certain mystique about them, the designs/concepts were amazing. Having said that build quality has been taken to higher levels as the years have gone by, don't get me wrong if you get an early one they are still exceptionally good guitars and have lots more mojo than the ones being released today.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah? I like the slightly thicker necks on the older ones. I have only played 2 of the new ones (both 2012 i think) and they were stellar..but maybe not quite $3500 or whatever they are stellar haha.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts