Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi could anyone help me with this RG. The serial number is F08XXXXX and it says Team J Craft. My guess it its a 2008 model.

The colour candy apple red I think and was a custom colour. The present owner swapped the pickups for SDs but will provide me with the original pups. It also has the case which says Team J Craft. Does this mean the guitar is a Team J Craft.

Is there any way of knowing what the model number is. Any thoughts on what the value is.

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Was it a good guitar. That link did not mention Team J Craft. Does anyone know if Team J Craft made unique models or they just made their own versions of the the ordinary Prestige models.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The dude replaced the pickups with Seymour Duncan Nazgul and Sentient. Should I keep the new pickups or go back to the old ones. What is the feeling.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Was it a good guitar. That link did not mention Team J Craft. Does anyone know if Team J Craft made unique models or they just made their own versions of the the ordinary Prestige models.
No, you misunderstood the previous answer; As far as I know, there is no special team that is called "Team J Craft". It's just a sales thing, and it means that the guitar was made in one of Ibanez's Japanese factories by ordinary workers.

The dude replaced the pickups with Seymour Duncan Nazgul and Sentient. Should I keep the new pickups or go back to the old ones. What is the feeling.
Do you usually prefer DiMarzio over Seymour? Do you not like the sound, then swap, otherwise they are great pickups aimed towards the heavier music genres.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts