Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thx for all the cool comments. I put the EMG in the 570 bridge position cuz that's where I usually leave the selector -- the active EMG gives me that extra power and brightness for that guitar. The J.Custom has such nice pup's in there already that I have no plans to change any of em out.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Great guitars, but how the hell do you stand to hang them on the wall??

I wouldn't be able to look at them not worrying if one of them would fall down! Your dream would be smashed in a thousand pieces and in a split second. Hehe, I stick with my case ;)

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
i hang my best guitars on the wall, too, using the same stringswing hangers as titan. i screw them directly into studs (which explains the slightly erratic spacing of mine) and short of an act of God, those babies are secure.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
heheh, I was initially a little worried too...but the stringswings screwed right into the studs is very secure, they aren't falling down unless there's an earthquake or something. I love being able to look at the others while I play one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.