Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi ;)

I am Nick Van Campenhout and finally I managed to get a site where I can upload video's ;)

www.nickvancampenhout.tk

Already recorded 2

FTLOG ( not complete :s )

This whas recorded at my school and has a poor quality :s I am gonna record a better version in a week

Marcel Coenen Sweeps

www.marcelcoenen.com If you haven't heard him check him out , this is a sweep part of his song Race Against Time

another one is an exercise he wrote :)

String skipping ( Paul Gilbert )

www.Paulgilbert.com From his instructional video !

Hope to receive constructive criticism :) ty all !

( I will also will record Juice , Starry Night and The Animal in a few weeks :) )

Ty ,

Nick !;)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Line 6 Flextone II + Ibanez Jem 7DBK + Bad Horsie Wah II + Rocktron Intelliflex ;)

( Ja ;) Het was te gek , hij had zijn nieuwe signature bij die speelt zo vet en die gitaar kost geen fortuin ;) )

Ty for the feedback ;)

Nick

·
Registered
541 Posts
hey that PG string skipping lick is the same one I play for warm up! Greatly executed tho. That one's a bit tricky to play clean. :) I liked your stuff.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Hey Nick, nice stuff indeed!!! I see you've been practising those Marcel Coenen sweeps lately, maybe you could hook me up with those sweeps via MSN (you're already in my list).

Pretty welldone on that FtLoG cover also.

By the way, I checked out Marcel Coenen's new solo work, INSANE dude!!! A LOT better than the old stuff!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Predator said:
By the way, I checked out Marcel Coenen's new solo work, INSANE dude!!! A LOT better than the old stuff!
How? And where??....I'm VERY interested. I've only heard 'Newrace' (the new 'rage against time'-racerX-esque song) yet.

·
Registered
318 Posts
hey nick, every time I see vids of you or come to your birthdayparty with your performance, I get a little frightened because you have such a great progress, technically and musicaly!A++
Wanna give me lessons this summer, we must! play soon toghether!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts