Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight I was showing the "Astoria" video to a few friends from work that I had not yet shown Steve Vai(ALL the rest have) and during whispering a prayed I turned toward my brother and told him that this song,whether Vai meant, or even knew It at all, I believed to be a modernized version or evolution of the For The Love Of GOD expression. I continued explaining I felt this to of different emotional value rooted from the same place. The reason I think this is crazy is:after my friends had left and my bro was going to bed I told him I was going to finally finish watching the video with the running commentary. My bro does not even know yet, but WEINER said the same thing!!!!!!!!(in very Different words)So I paused the Video right there and came to type this to Dave, or at least at his forum. So whoever monitors just give Weiner a heads up. Although we came from different Angles we met at a similar Veiw. That is AWESOME!!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.