Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, just wondering if anyone could help me with cuebase, i cant seem to change time sigs, you know make it jump from 2/4 to 4/4 kinda thing.
in the help file it says press [Ctrl] [Option] and then do something with the draw button. but whats the [option] button?

gawd you try to write a simple drum track and this kinda thing happens eh?

anyway thanks for your help

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ha dude you at hills road in cambridge? my sister goes there! yeah ive used G,B before on my mac, didnt think much of it, but i have to use Cuebase at college and my lecturer dosent seem to have much of a clue how to do the 'ol time sig change... help!!

·
Registered
496 Posts
If you're playing to a click that's a ball ache to do.

Best way to do it, is to open up the notepad on the selected track, play the piece from the start, when you get to the point where the click goes out of time, make a note of the time code or bar count.

Go into Project -> Tempo Track and change the time sig at the point that you noted down. You can also tweak the time change so it happens progressively... I have no idea how that would could work with a time sig, it does work with the tempo changes however (if any)

Try it, you might like it...

*walks off singing*

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.