Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering what other people with AZ's or similar sounding guitars use as their IR of choice when making whatever specific genre of music, and on which platform. Personally I'm using helix and tried out some JST ones but wasn't a fan, kind of on par with the stock ones. In my DAW I really like the Ugritone impulses but I cant get em working with helix, they don't play nice. lol.
Good thing they really aren't necessary to play live, but I cant just mic up a cab in my tiny apartment. I'd have to get rid of the wife, and well, I like her, and shes hot, so... Impulse Responses!:devil:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got a buddy sending me some cool IR's at this point, but I'll definitely give those a shot, Was also super curious to see what other people like. I have a friend who is gonna let me gig with my orange hooked up to his 1960B when the "ugly C" lets me do that more freely. Hes got quite a selection and knows way more about the real stuff than I do. He said that would be perfect for what Ive been doing In my DAW when I decide to take it live. Thanks so much for the suggestions!

·
Registered
437 Posts
I used the demo for amplitube 5 and I think it's really nice. A gigantic jump from version 4 for sure.
Be sure to check out neural dsp. You can try ALL of their products for a full 2 weeks with no limitations at all. iLok is annoying at first, but once you sort it, its really easy and intuitive to use later on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts