Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is one of my favourite guitars. This was once a 1987 radius, but was transformed into a "super" donnie.

The paint job is a spot on perfect replica of a Donnie Hunt. Not only in the design of the patter, but also in the techinque used. If you have never seen a real Donnie in person you are probably not aware that this guitars are painted with a brush, not an airbrush. The colours are also a little bit mixed up (as with any real paint brush work of art). All this little details that make for a perfect replica are there.

But, I went a step further than the replica an actually had the headstock matched, and added a colour matching accesories. Also it has the original tilted headstock that the radius had and the usual input jack placement.

It is in my opinion, the best Donnie Hunt replica I ve ever seen, with a few extras like the matching headstock and accesories.

The neck is incerdibly comfortable and finished with a tung oil treatment.

Pick ups are 2 Evos, with a coil tap in the tone knob.

I am a collector, so it doesnt get played that much. It is in PERFECT condition and comes with HSC.

Im back living in Mexico City, so the guitar is located there.

It is a one of a kind instrument. It created a lot of interest when I first showed it here in jemsite. here is the original thread:

http://www.jemsite.com/forums/f17/custom-donnie-hunt-57417.html?highlight=RBM+Custom

Price is 2900USD

1 - 1 of 1 Posts