Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I have a custom Fireman for sale.

The body was made by Nate at Perleguitars.
It's the fireman shape but made from Basswood.

The neck is a RG560 maple neck from 91' so it features the square heel neck joint.
The pickups are a 3 single coil Dimarzio injector set.

The trem was taken from a Ibanez RG620x. So it's the Double edge trem. So it does features the piezo pickups.

The guitar is wired a different way.
There is one input jack but you can use a splitter so you can still send the signals to two different amps.

There is two knobs, one is for the on/off piezo switch that also adjusts the volume.
The other is a double concentric pot that operates the main guitars volume and the top operates the tone.

Standard 5 way switch.

The guitar is also signed by Paul Gilbert, Andy Timmons and Steve Vai on the front.

The guitar is in like new condition. The color of the guitar is turquoise. It's actually a little bit more darker then the new Jem premium.

I'm asking for $550 which will include S&H and tracking.
http://s1365.photobucket.com/user/guitarmattms1/embed/slideshow/

Thanks for your attention.

Please e-mail if you're interested. I do have an ebay count if you wish to check my credibility. My account is Guitarmattms06. I have a total of 67 transactions with a 100% feedback.

I may or may not part out the guitar just yet. I would like to sell it one customer in one piece.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Okay guys.

I'm willing to part it out now.

Neck - $110 that will also include the tuners
Body - $140
Double Edge Trem - $210 = this will include the preamp for it as well, I can also include the battery box as well.

5 way switch and the Double Concentric pot - $15
Dimarzio Injector pickups (set of 3) - $115

Will be willing to ship internationally if the buyer is willing to pay for additional shipping.

Free shipping within the continental United States

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.