Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey thanks for looking, This is my Herc Fede custom PAW style Swirl ( was a RG1527)

http://s321.photobucket.com/albums/nn365/dakotaplaysguitar/Herc Fede Swirl/

I designed this to my specs of moving the knobs and pickup selector out of way of my picking style and set it up for a les paul toggle switch, threw in some Green Blaze Pups and set it up

THANKS to my good friend Ben (Flightpro) who really did all the work of soldering and setting up the guitar, this guitar would not have been possible without you, seriously thanks again dude

So this was one of the last HERC custom orders if not the last that i know of, i am really happy with the way it came out

But its not about what i think, its about the hundreds of fellow jemsiters and what you guys have to rant about lol

SO, what do you guys think?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Wow. Congrats. I got the first Fede 7 swirl ever, and he's come along way since then. :lol: Damn, I wish mine had come out like that.

·
Registered
931 Posts
This is fantastic but you must do something with neck to complete the look. If not pyramids then change the dots to neon green or something. That will be an absolute killer.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is fantastic but you must do something with neck to complete the look. If not pyramids then change the dots to neon green or something. That will be an absolute killer.
i kinda like the pearl dots, makes the fretwire come out, i think green dots would just kinda make it look taky, but hey its a swirl right? lol

I thought about doing the more to the fretboard but money is always an option (i dont have enough) and two idk what i would want, pyramids are cool but im okey with the pearl dots

also the pink looks darker in person, the pics dont really capture the right colors

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Very nice swirl, congrats! I'll add another vote for pyramids :)

~Bones

1 - 20 of 53 Posts