Ibanez JEM Forum banner

101 - 120 of 338 Posts

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
Hi guys! I'm so sorry but alot of things are going on at Hoshino gakki and LA office right now. All kind of new guitars for "BIG NEXT YEAR" Hoshino Gakki's 100 year anniversary. I will try to put up my own Artist guitar and some pictures of the Custom shop. Thank you very much for the nice comments about my dog.
Tak, you are the man.

·
Registered
8,514 Posts
It's OK, anyone can "Puh-Leese" all they want, I just like to say thanks to Tak for keeping us informed of what's going on and taking the time out to communicate with us.

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
Hi guys! I'm so sorry but alot of things are going on at Hoshino gakki and LA office right now. All kind of new guitars for "BIG NEXT YEAR" Hoshino Gakki's 100 year anniversary. I will try to put up my own Artist guitar and some pictures of the Custom shop. Thank you very much for the nice comments about my dog.
If you want something REALLY BIG! Think LEFTY... please ;)

Regards

André

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
^Smart man.

All these Anniversary models. Clearly, Ibanez is doing it for the money. So why they don't release a small batch left handed is beyond me. They'd sell out, even if they were more expensive than the right handed version. Easy money.

Oh well. Schecter has the right idea at least.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #109 ·
It's OK, anyone can "Puh-Leese" all they want, I just like to say thanks to Tak for keeping us informed of what's going on and taking the time out to communicate with us.
i'm with you Dee. i wasn't kidding you, i was kidding Chimp, who "Puh-Leese" 'd me when i asked respect for Tak somewhere in this forum. i hated him :lol:

·
Ibanez V.I.P.
205 Posts
Tak, do you know why ibanez no longer uses ebony for the prestige and jcustom series?
Dear Sir, I'm sorry for late reply. I'm just back from Japan meeting still fighting my jet lag. I can discribed this in three words: Quality control problems. Very difficult to find high quality and well balanced Jet black ebony these days. We'll make some models with Ebony fingerboard if the are good enough for our production quality requirement, especially like the J Customs.

101 - 120 of 338 Posts