Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently in the process of having a bunch of aluminum pickguards made for my custom guitars and have to buy a minimum of an hour labor which is WAY more than I need to get these cut...So will be getting as many as I can cut in that hour. Will be available for Fender Strats, Ibanez Rgs, Fender/Heartfield Talons... Or whatever you need.

These will be computer cad done with precision high def laser cutting.

$40.00 - Most full-sized pickguards (Strats, RGs, etc) will be
$25.00 - Les Pauls and smaller guards
$50.00 - Huge guards like PBass and Full V are
$15.00 - Back Trem covers or cavity covers will be
$10.00 - Truss rod covers

FREE SHIPPING to the CONUS. Anywhere else $10.00.

Compare this pricing to Sharp Concepts (sold at MF and GC, etc) and you will see a huge savings my friends. )

You can pay more than this for quality plastic Ibanez parts for sure.

Due to differences in factories where guitars are made with regards to mounting hole locations, if you are concerned with this, you must mail me a template or your originals for exact fit.

[email protected]

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Machined or brushed. They are being made with .080 sheets. Very close to standard pickguard thickness.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RG7 guards?
Will need a template or the original to go off of, but yes.
I am having guards for what I have here (personally need done) plus whatever else people request. The guards that I have here are RG550, RG350DX, Fender Strat, Heartfield Talon HSH. Thanks, D.J.

·
Registered
174 Posts
well all RG7X21's never came with pickguards.. so I dunno how we're gno do that, I'll see if I can draw one up and scan it or mail it to you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts