Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
How'd you get those there?

I thought you couldn't move/add more stuff on the vrg builder?

Photoshop maybe?

I'd ditch the 2 knobs (almost) parallel to the bridge, and the 5 way.
Other then that...neat!

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
I'd ditch 2 of the knobs and the toggle. Looks very cool though. Love the offset fretmarkers and of course the reverse headstock!!

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
uhmmm... too grey. and reverse headstok better. also i dont like the offset dots. shark tooth inlays would be cool. 8)
but its your choice ;)

·
Registered
536 Posts
I don't care about the amount of knobs, but I prefer metal ones, as the plastic ones with numbers look cheap and bulky to me.

And if you're going to bling up the headstock with the edging, I'd do it to the body too.

·
Registered
387 Posts
This is just my opinion I dont like the color,all the knobs,the toggle switch,the inlays,the prestige logo,the pickup color,and i would prefer a lo-pro edge.

If it was mine I would get a maple fingerboard with shark tooth inlays I do like the reverse headstock a tone and a volume and a 5way switch an old school swoosh ibanez i would use dimarzios that were black and half the color of the guitar like if the guitar was blue i would go for humbuckers that were blk/blue i also would use a lo pro edge cause i like them best and I would put a truss rod cover on fwiw

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well the 3 way is suppose to be a 2 way mini switch for on/off killswitch. And the 4 knobs are supposed to be independent vol and tone for each pick up like a Les Paul. And the Strat 5 way switch is for pickup selection

1 - 13 of 13 Posts