Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Do you save them?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Do you save them? I used to have quite a few laying around but I found I never actually used them. So ever since I've stopped saving them. I do think it's a cool program, though.

·
Vendor
26,493 Posts
I had 1841. I gave a buddy of mine 4 stools for Christmas, so I've still got 1361 left.

It would be a cooler program if you could get cash, or strings with them.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
I saved them for a long time, and had hundreds, but there was never anything on the site that I actually wanted so eventually they all went into the recycling bin!

·
Registered
47 Posts
How much points is one set of strings worth? I never saved them for some reason. Maybe I realized it would take me an eternity to save up enough points.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
If I remember correctly one pack of strings is worth 2 points. But I'm not sure.

I was just looking at the pp page. And I saw that you can get this pen:

It's super cool. But you have to have 55 points... I bought a lot of strings recently. I should see how many points I have at this point.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How much points is one set of strings worth? I never saved them for some reason. Maybe I realized it would take me an eternity to save up enough points.
I just looked at what packs I have laying around. Some are worth 2 points some are worth 3. I have a set of acoustic strings which is worth 9. :)

·
Registered
730 Posts
I can't vote yet because I've had one set so far. I did keep the pack because of the points but I'm still deciding between D'Addario and Elixir strings, so once I decide I'll know if there's any point in keeping that pack.

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Wow, I never knew this...I could have had a lot by now!

Edit: That kind of blows that you have to pay $12.00 for shipping for just one small item though...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts