Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HOME AGAIN!!!
MORNING Motley Crue EVERYONE

Seriously, maybe its just me getting back into the groove of things here, and while I only remember 3 dudes from the past that still exist (and Jeroenn too but we never spoke really and he doesn't appear unless its to school someone like the other day, man did he **** on that trolls balls hahahah, and thank the gods for Jono reopening the thread just for that purpose) BUT needless to say, shoutout to Rich, the only independent dealer I sponsor and recommend and endorse, and Jono and WMerkert know I have mad respect for them, but to all you know guys that Ive been talking to recently, it has been a pleasure doing so, I mean some of you guys are almost "veteran" status like the "last jemsite 5" to put it in the silliest terms possible like a couple dudes are from 2003 and 2005 which is close man, so no excluding of anyone

actually, this is just an off topic tip of the hat to the old guard, and its also a welcoming hello to all the new dudes, especially the really green dudes because in the past month ive seen more member participation than in years, and maybe its because of me, lol no jk, but I hope to stimulate discussions that foster more knowledge about our love for music

[finally with that said join 7 and 8stringer.com
for ALL discussion about 7 and 8 string guitars - sponsor free, ad free, and market free - and free to join - only endorsed dealer is Rich Harris at IbanezRules.com because of our long history, but he doesn't pay me, I just tell people if you're gonna get an Ibanez, he's the man to talk to, and only him if you want the best and most sincere service.]
the first 50 jemsite guys to join will get their VERY OWN 8Stringer – The first and only exclusively 8 string guitar site email, ok ??? so it might not seem like a big deal now, but in a couple of years, when only a few of you can say "hey man, remember when the site was free, without ads, and now its super huge, well, huh, im a founding member, check it out....only the first 50 sign ups got it, and its mine as long as 8stringer.com remains the best most unbiased and truthful site about 8 and 7 string guitars bro/chica"

so ya got that goin for ya with my site lol but really come on in if you want to talk 7 and 8 string guitars, I hope you'll join at least to check out the chat and forums

HAIL JEMSITE

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It’s a funny thing, I started to liven this place up and man , a lot of old associates started to come crawling out of the woodwork

yet none of them joined 8Stringer – The first and only exclusively 8 string guitar site

and I know there are at least 10+ SSO members here who have 7 and 8 string guitars but were told not tojoin the captains Iconic forum And chat room for SevenStrings

·
Registered
60 Posts
It’s a funny thing, I started to liven this place up and man , a lot of old associates started to come crawling out of the woodwork

yet none of them joined 8Stringer – The first and only exclusively 8 string guitar site

and I know there are at least 10+ SSO members here who have 7 and 8 string guitars but were told not tojoin the captains Iconic forum And chat room for SevenStrings
Sorry Capn. I have a hard time playing all the different varieties of six string guitars. I know for sure I don’t want to get an 8 string. Might at some point try a 7. I’ve seen a score for Paganini’s 24 Caprices that uses a 7 string, But with a High A instead of a low B. Some hair shredder recorded it with a Carvin back in the 80’s.

At this point, if I ever did learn that, It would take all year to learn and probably wouldn’t even rate tips at a coffee house gig. Are there ever going to be gig’s again? That is why I quit classical guitar. You spend months working on a single piece, and just torturing yourself, and still think you could have done better. But, It is more enjoyable playing for ones own amusement than to play solitaire.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts