Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think that Dave is awesome for putting tabs for his songs up at his own site. i went to his site for the first time yesterday, and when i saw the tabs (especially with videos to go along with them), i was amazed that not only did he approve of other people playing his songs, but he transcribed th them himself. i think that this is the kind of thing that sets the true musicians apart from the money-hungry bands. plus you know they're all accurate! especially with all of the crap goin down with the music association trying to shut down all TAB sites. i think if there were more musicians like Dave, the music industry wouldnt be as ****ed up. Thanks Dave and keep up the great work!

P.S. does anyone know how to set a line 6 spider II amp to precisely 320 bpm?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dave, is it possible for you to put up a video or maybe even just an audio of daves party piece without any effects? i cant seem to figure out the timing for the delay on my particular amp. i was thinking if i could figure out how the song was supposed to be played normally, i could just adjust the delay afterwards. if you could that would be awesome.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.