Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,
It's been a long time since I've been here and it's also been a long time since I stopped swirling. I have a ton of stuff that was boxed for almost 3 years now and I finally found the time to unpack everything an arrange a sort of a clearance sale.
I'm not really aware of the current market demand for all these project parts and pricing but I think my pricing for these is relatively low, also taking into account that I'm in Israel so shipping cost is slightly higher then usual.
Here is the list:
Dimarzio pickups - All new, still in sealed box unless stated otherwise
1. DP100 - super distortion, f spaced, purple humbucker - 30$
2. DP152 - super3, f spaced, green humbucker - 30$
3. DP151 - pafpro, f spaced, purple humbucker - 30$
4. DP151 - pafpro, f spaced , red humbucker - 30$
5. DP216 - mojoe, f spaced, green humbucker - 30$
6. DP153 - fred, f spaced, red humbucker - 30$
7. DP158 - evolution neck, f spaced, red humbucker - 30$
8. DP116 - HS-2, red single coil, box was opened but pickup was never installed - 25$
9. DP184 - Chopper, green single coil, box is open and label say white, I don't remember why but the pickup is brand new and never installed - 25$

shipping for a single pickup is 12$ for express air shipping with a tracking number and insurance. If you want more then 1 pickup it will probably be less.

RG Bodies - all original Ibanez basswood
1. RG570 - Square neck joint, black, has a lot of scratches to the paint, all superficial, no structural or any other damage - 35$
2. RG570 - AANJ, not sure what this color is called, kind of black with some sparkle when it is turned towards the light, some surface scratches and a small paint chip on the back at the edge of the body near the comfort curve - 30$
3. RG7620 - AANJ, sanded down, partially sealed and primed. Also don't remember what is the story behind this and why it was left like that. look at the pictures and see for yourself - 35$
4. RG - AANJ, don't remember the model, 95% sanded down. Has a small dent on the tremolo cavity front. I think it can take an edge 3 tremolo but not sure - 25$

shipping a single body is 25$ for express air shipping with a tracking number and insurance. again if you want more then one it will be less.

pictures over here:
http://s77.photobucket.com/user/barbarelaxe/library/clearance_sale

Let me know if you have any questions or need more pictures or details on anything.

Avi

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.