Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Yeah I like the new look. I never thought having the Simple Plan guitarist on your frontpage is great when you have monsters like Vai and Satch using your pickups. Now if only they made one where you could put in a bridge and mid PU and they would give you the best bridge PU to go with it.

·
Registered
7,559 Posts
the.godfather said:
A much better look all-round to the site methinks. The design and looks are far better than what they were. I really like some of the pictures too!
Yeah I like some of the pics too espescially the one where Mr.Vai is looking up and scream with his red spectacle on :mrgreen: but too bad I can't save that pic if anybody have that pic please post em. I would really like to keep it :)

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
mi2tom said:
Yeah I like some of the pics too espescially the one where Mr.Vai is looking up and scream with his red spectacle on :mrgreen: but too bad I can't save that pic if anybody have that pic please post em. I would really like to keep it :)

There you go man :)

By the way, Pablo's pic on the cables section is also pretty cool but it's weird I haven't been able to find a Satch one so far...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.