• ferrets

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the gimp

Votes: 1 1.4%
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,591 Posts
I'm suprised dogs, cats and rocks got any votes at all.
Though I'm sure someone's feeling will be hurt by the slave answer.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
what cats are defiently loving and pasionable, if you love them they love you.

Dogs have ownders Cats have staff

You jsut have to find the cat with the best personality for you, there like humans there all differnt from one another. My cat,Giles is super friendly , always around people, wanting pet all the time , wants to be played with and then my other cat, Noah, you barely ever see.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Flobanez said:
I like dogs but cats are cleaner.
Ya cats may look cleaner until they bite and the infection spreads up your arm and causes you to almost die, otherwise they're cleaner. It happened to a guy i know, pretty sad. He had to have a lot of surgery. Anyways, dogs have cleaner mouths than ours, while cats are the opposite. I mean i like cats, heck i even have one, but i definetely like dogs better, as i have one of those too. They are so much more fun to play with, and they still play when they get really old, unlike my cat who just sits around, and meows constantly at night. But it really just comes down to personal preferance.

yay 77th post :)

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Dogs. I'm allergic to cats. Some more than others. My symptoms range from a scratchy throat, sneezing and watering eyes, to full asthma attacks. Not fun in the least way.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
ScreamJem7 said:
Dogs. I'm allergic to cats. Some more than others. My symptoms range from a scratchy throat, sneezing and watering eyes, to full asthma attacks. Not fun in the least way.
Same here

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
I prefer cats. It's more like living with another adult, whereas dogs are like perpetual three-year-olds who constantly need attention and affirmation. Too needy for me.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Dogs no contest. I prefer a pet that doesn't resemble an old crotchity woman with a terminal case of PMS. Plus, dogs may smell, but cats just Reek!!!! They like to spray their piss everywhere too, disgusting. Dog's are, and always will be man's best friend.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts