Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so, Who all are going for it?
it's gonna be a loong show with one break. And ofcourse, it will kick ass in exponential order. :mrgreen:

I got myself a platinum pass for show in NJ. \m/

·
Registered
675 Posts
General admission here. Platinum package would have been cool, but couldn't go without the wife and $500 for tickets would have been insane.

Besides, I'm saving the money for the Operation Mindcrime 2 tour for Queensryche later in the year ;)

·
Premium Member
3,422 Posts
technomancer said:
Besides, I'm saving the money for the Operation Mindcrime 2 tour for Queensryche later in the year ;)
Sorry to hijack...did operation mindcrime 2 come out? or is it pending? first I've heard of it. Haven't like them much without DeGarmo...and they've been milking Mindcrime for an astoundingly long time. yeeks.

Love the CD but for goddsakes, get over yourselves already! :)

Okay back to your DT worshipping.

~K

·
Registered
675 Posts
kennydoe said:
Sorry to hijack...did operation mindcrime 2 come out? or is it pending? first I've heard of it. Haven't like them much without DeGarmo...and they've been milking Mindcrime for an astoundingly long time. yeeks.

Love the CD but for goddsakes, get over yourselves already! :)

Okay back to your DT worshipping.

~K
4/4/06 US release... clips from the new album are pretty cool, I need to pick up the last live album and see if the the new guitarist can actually play the harmony lines from the old material ;)

I liked the Tribe album (then again, DeGarmo came back and was on that one) and have high hopes for MC2. Didn't really think they milked MC either... they did the Livecrime thing, and still play some of the songs live, but that's not really milking it.

Back to DT ;)

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
what a boat load of rotten luck ! I got myself platinum tickets for asbury park, NJ gig on march 26. Now, I have to move to FL on march 4....WHat the hell..I'll just get a flicgt ticket, rent a car and watch the show !! I MUST GET MY JPM SIGNED.. :mrgreen:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.