Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,200 Posts
Yeah, we just might have to take you out for beers... As Chris knows, that can get a bit dangerous when I'm around. ;)

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
One thing that I don't see asked in interviews...

Band/Player schedules. The whole personal life thing comes into play. It would seem that during off time when bands aren't touring, there is some down time, unless you decide to start recording again right away, playing around with new ideas, and also dealing with promotional type stuff. I'm curious to know what that's like, how much time it takes up and how much actual free time it leaves you to do the things you like (beside playing guitar).

I also have to say, it's amazing that you can maintain a level head after touring with Steve and the rest of the band.

By the way, how do you like the northeast? I'm from upstate NY, but I've been stationed in Vegas for coming up on 8 years. I can't see myself moving back to NY, EVER. Damn the snow!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thanks again for your time & opportunity to interview ya for ss.org Dave!! I certainly enjoyed creating & compiling the best Qs together! The answers were great, very enlightening!

I received comments from several boards, from the Petrucci forum, to here, stating it's been a fantastic read!!

Well time to go see about clubs in Raleigh & Charlotte, NC!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts