Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok recently i posted a thread about the Edge III cavity being able to swap in a Floyd Rose trem, however now it wasnt untill later that i discovered that i meant to ask if an Edge Pro would fit into the cavity of my 2003 RG320FM which has an Edge Pro II equiped trem that i hate. It sux bad because the stupid saddle holder screws have already become stripped and tightening them has become a pain. Well i did modify my gear enough to be effecient however now the trem looks a little scruffy but it holds very good now. before i had locked up the saddles the screws would end up slipping everynow and then when i play, this really would screw up my tuning. But i just want to get rid of the EPII because it just has too many defects that can handicap any intense guitarist. I am also planning to get either a blond wizard neck installed or a RGDX wizard II with binding and inlays as well. I just wanted to really know if the EP will fit into the cavity of an edge Pro II and if not how much routing is nessessary to make it fit cause i can only deal with the stupid EPII for so long!!! thanx guys

DoomsdayChild-

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.