Ibanez JEM Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
when switching back n forth between guitars with the wiz II and wiz III, the wiz III feel more "ergonomic" than the 2. its easier for me to go from 2 -> 3 and the other way around. though they are essentially the same thickness, the 3 feel more comfortable to me

·
Registered
1 Posts
it's an awesome trem. In fact, it apparently performs better than the Edge Pro, due to it's locking studs. Probably feels a bit different from the Edge, and LoPro Edge, but awesome nonetheless. It comes with the ZPS system, the thumbwheel for adjusting tension and the 2 removable springs.
If you do get it, i would suggest you take the ZPS springs out of the guitar- they make the bridge a bit too firm, and i find they have no REAL benefit.
My point is, it is a wonderful bridge. I have one in my RG370 (2011)
The main benafit I find with the ZPS system is you do not get any bridge movement when string bending. With my Squire Strat it was alwas a problem, especially when doing a two full stop bend. This was one reason for getting my Ibanez RG 370 with ZPS bridge. I can still do mild vibrato to heavy dive bombs and get no bridge movement with heavy bending.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts