Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale EBMMEVH, barely used, original frets LIKE NEW, few hours of playing, original case, incredibly figured neck.
US$3000 shipped and insured worldwide

as before, the fine print:
1. Guitar is in Moscow, Russia, where I live now and own a small guitar recording studio, so it will be shipped from Moscow, Russia.
2. SHIPPING BY EMS OR TNT IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.
3. SHIPPING BY ANY OTHER CARRIER IS NOT INCLUDED.
4. I can ship by any other carrier but YOU PAY FOR THE SHIPPING!
5. I've shipped over 400 custom-made guitars from Russia in the last 10 years and NONE got damaged, however I ship with the insurance. I pack the guitar in its hardcase and then wrap it into at least 50 layers of the indutrial-grade bubblewrap and then ducktape it from head to toe. at this time I had 2 deals on jemsite.com (ibanez pamelina and JEM20th), you can contact the buyers from my iTrader page and check how was the packing etc.
6. CUSTOMS IN YOUR COUNTRY IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY! Out of over 400 guitars shipped from here, only 16 of them got stucked in the customs in Mexico, Japan, Brasi, UK, France and Croatia. NONE of the guitars ever got stucked with the custom in the US or Canada.
7. I will accept pament by paypal which is safer for both me and you, also I can accept western union as well BUT PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THE FOLLOWING - I'm a foreigner here and sometimes it takes 2-4 days for me to get the money sent throught the WU due to local foreign currency limitation so if you decide to pay by WU pls keep that in mind that I might not be able to acctually RECEIVE the money the same day. IF YOU PAY BY WESTERN UNION, I WILL SHIP ONLY after I get the money.
I can also accept the money to my account but will not shipped based on the SWIFT, I will ship only after the money get on my acc. in EU-based bank.
Sorry, i've been burned before.

8. I'm NOT interested in trades. None. Besides slowing up the pace in music, I need the cash for the baby. Will have to pay for its school in a few years, time to start saving.

9. I'm absolutely not interesting in trading guitars for amps as I already have those amps that I consider tone monsters according to what I hear

10. FEEL FREE TO ASK ANYTHING.

my phone is +7 985 300 1820, always glad to talk.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts