Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
:lol: Nah, it's not that bad!! It's actually a pretty damned good effort :D 8)

You just have to remember most people here these days hate Ibanez/Jems/Vai and everything associated :wink:

Great playing :D

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:lol: Nah, it's not that bad!! It's actually a pretty damned good effort :D 8)
Thanks! I'm quite happy with it, but there's still a lot of stuff missing. Didn't use a harmonist for harmonized stuff, found some record-clip that was accidentally shortened, too. And there should be something on the quiet part in the mid-end. Lack of imagination :)

And it's all in Eb tuning. Too bad I just took off all the strings from my Eb tuned Jem and will turn to standard E again.

You just have to remember most people here these days hate Ibanez/Jems/Vai and everything associated :wink:
That's the reason I chose a bit different song to be covered. Not the usual oh-my-goodness-that-for-the-love-of-god-cover :lol:

But thanks again! And more opinions are welcome!

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey that kicks ass buddy. You deserve an award for the drum programming too. You've got some serious chops.
I actually took the drumtrack from a guitar pro file. Just changed the first "chorus" to double bass drumming. And didn't do anything for the dynamics. It's all the same velocity :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts