Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling off some of my less used guitars to fund a large amp purchase. Plenty of flawless seller feedback here, on MLP forum, SS.org, and my Reverb seller page

2012 ESP Standard Series Eclipse in Reindeer Blue

Set neck, ESP 81 bridge and EMG 60 in the neck.

Can include a new in box aged black chrome EMG Hetfield Set for an additional $290

Insanely beautiful 3D quilt top on this one, and the combination of this color and this top is just gorgeous.

Less than 3 hours play time on it, and it is in excellent to mint condition. No fretwear, maybe some minor swirls in the finish just to call it safe, but the guitar has literally been sitting unplayed for some time since being purchased new and sat aside.

There are no defects on the guitar, but there was some dust on it when I took the photos, so anything that appears to be a defect is an artifact in the image.

Ships in original hardcase

$1100 obo shipped to con US via PP gift, add 3% for regular paypal.

Full album here: ESP ECLIPSE REINDEER BLUE - Album on Imgur

2012 ESP Horizon NTII quilt top in transparent blue

MINT unplayed condition with hang tags still on the tuners.

Neck through, fixed bridge with Duncan JB in the bridge and Duncan Jazz in the neck

There are no defects on the guitar, but there was some dust on it when I took the photos, so anything that appears to be a defect is an artifact in the image.

$1225 shipped to con US via paypal gift, add 3% for regular paypal

Full album here: ESP Horizon NTII - Album on Imgur

ESP M-II Black

Recently pClassic workhorse ESP shredder with original Floyd Rose. Also excellent to mint condition. Next to no play time, no fretwear, hardware in perfect condition. The only issues shown in the pics are a couple of fingerprints and some dust.

Includes original ESP gigbag

$840 shipped to con US via paypal gift, add 3% for regular paypal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.