Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
POW! Right in the kisser hahaha. You set us up for it, but i digress. Nice axe bro. I recently got my first ESP and they are really nice. I have a feeling I would jive better with this style of guitar than my Horizon, but I need the horizon for the down tune chug, so everybody happy lol

·
Registered
451 Posts
How would you describe the neck thickness (front to back) in relation to an Ibanez,,,,like a Jem or wizard neck? I have an M-II deluxe from the 90's, and it has the narrower string spacing (42mm nut) and a thicker neck that isn't so comfortable to me anymore. I really like the wider nuts (43mm), and I know the Lynch ESP's have wider necks and the 43 mm nut, right? Really like your guitar, and I'm a serious George Lynch fan.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How would you describe the neck thickness (front to back) in relation to an Ibanez,,,,like a Jem or wizard neck? I have an M-II deluxe from the 90's, and it has the narrower string spacing (42mm nut) and a thicker neck that isn't so comfortable to me anymore. I really like the wider nuts (43mm), and I know the Lynch ESP's have wider necks and the 43 mm nut, right? Really like your guitar, and I'm a serious George Lynch fan.
I don´t have a Ibanez so I can´t compare the necks. But I own two Peavey Vandenbergs an their necks are very thin, just like wizzards. The Kami-Neck is not so thin but very comfortable to play. I also like the 43mm nut.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts