Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Re: esp / ltd's version of the ibanez lo-pro

I looks like a budget Lo-Pro knockoff :). I saw budget as the edges look like you could cut your hand off with it!

UPDATE: I should have mentioned, as Rich said, the Lo-Pro is licensed under Floyd Rose patents or whatever....

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
These aint new or anything. They are simply a "lower-profile" design of the floyd rose. It isnt ripping Ibanez off in any way, and it doesnt have anything to do with the Ibanez Lo-Pro trem. All it is, is a floyd rose licensed trem, with a lower profile. I dont know what the big hullubaloo is.

·
Vendor
26,504 Posts
Floyd designed it, Ibanez is still paying royalties to FR for the Lo Pro, so is everybody else that makes a licensed version.

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
the.godfather said:
These aint new or anything. They are simply a "lower-profile" design of the floyd rose. It isnt ripping Ibanez off in any way, and it doesnt have anything to do with the Ibanez Lo-Pro trem. All it is, is a floyd rose licensed trem, with a lower profile. I dont know what the big hullubaloo is.
yup!

Regards

André

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.