Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wait a second, it's a neck thru according to the pics. My main concern is the price - ONLY $300??? For a real ESP? Seems too good to be true: you can't get a guitar like that second hand for that price... you think it's a fake advert and if you buy it you'll get some toy guitar or a knock off?

·
Banned
983 Posts
Wait a second, it's a neck thru according to the pics. My main concern is the price - ONLY $300??? For a real ESP? Seems too good to be true: you can't get a guitar like that second hand for that price... you think it's a fake advert and if you buy it you'll get some toy guitar or a knock off?
man, aliexpress, alibaba, etc.. all of them sell chienese copies, its pretty well known fact.

Now, neck-thru, set-in, does not make any difference, you cannot move the neck to fix the misalignment.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
man, aliexpress, alibaba, etc.. all of them sell chienese copies, its pretty well known fact.

Now, neck-thru, set-in, does not make any difference, you cannot move the neck to fix the misalignment.
As I thought. A part of me really wished it were original though, haha.

Are you sure the strings are 'misaligned'?

·
Registered
234 Posts
They don't actually claim anywhere that it's an M-II :)

Also, the first 5 words ("Wholesale Custom Shop High Quality") paired with a seller by the name "the best China OEM guitar" should make anyone react.

Haha, they also have loads faked pics for the reviews, but if you check the actual review tab it's at 0 ^^

·
Registered
340 Posts
Are they just copies, or is the whole site a scam? Being a lefty, they are the only option for several models I may want to toy with.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts