Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any or all the European metal bands that mix keyboard, guitars, female vocals, and male vocals. I was on a bands myspace site and I don't remember who they were and I was just hoping that you guys could help me remember. The only thing I remember the bands page saying was that the mix of keyboard, guitars, female vocals, male vocals makes them truely unique or something like that. The female vocals are those of an opera singer or of that sort. Thanks in advance! :D

·
Registered
408 Posts
Sounds to me like the Beauty and the Beast duet by Tarja of Nightwish and Tony Kakko of Sonata Arctica. Tarja sings operatic style (soprano). The duet was during a Nightwish concert, in which Tony was a guest singer.

\00/

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, I took a look at all the bands and unfortuneatly none of them were what I was looking for. However, some I've never heard of before were really good. All of the bands you listed meet the requirements. The search is over, moderators can close this thread now.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah, I checked out Cradle Of Filth. They have a pretty cool "unique" sound. I've heard of them, but I've never listened to their stuff. I know their are a lot of European Bands out their and you're right, there's so much more that can come from it. So it will stay open, and once again thanks for your help! :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts