Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
independent thoughts lead to chaos! lmao. These guys have some fantastic videos on youtube I strongly suggest you check them out, this one is just the tip of the iceberg.
:)

·
Premium Member
10,116 Posts
That's right... all the world needs is a hug!!!! If only we'd thought about that before bin laden got really crazy on all of us.............

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bin laden LMAO.....over here in the UK there have been a number of foiled plots to blow people up. Im sorry but I dont believe that no one in the secret services knew that them mad men were going to fly them planes into them buildings.

·
Premium Member
10,116 Posts
Bin laden LMAO.....over here in the UK there have been a number of foiled plots to blow people up. Im sorry but I dont believe that no one in the secret services knew that them mad men were going to fly them planes into them buildings.
and successful one's............. If they knew about it, why didn't they attempt to stop it?

·
Premium Member
10,116 Posts
ummmmm.............. we didn't get any oil though did we............. ohhh wait except that massive oil dump we call the "gulf of Mexico"........ Thank you BP

1 - 13 of 13 Posts