Ibanez JEM Forum banner

Zachary guitars

1 - 20 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
9,298 Posts
I still cannot get over that headstock design, and Zachary's attitude. Can you please stop posting **** from him, many of us are sick and tired of the stupidity that results from Zachary.

·
Registered
200 Posts
made from the decking was it?

there are to many things i hate about these guitars so i shall just (if you have nothing nice to say...) say nothing.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Phil Kubicki made really good basses, but for some reason he chose a 32" scale, they have a little swing arm clamp on the Low E string that, when you remove it, gives access to an extra two frets, down to D. Unlike Zachary, the headstock actually has a purpose in being the shape it is - the tuners (obviously) are on the bridge end, like a Steinberger.

Fender bought the company, ran it as a custom shop then abandoned it after a while - I just don't think anyone on Earth was willing to tolerate a 32" scale length!

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
so no swirl? no floyd? no ibanez headstock? no basswood or alder? no dimarzios?
all I see is somethin i can build a new computer stand out of without any of those things listed :lol:

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
The only way I could recreate how G*y this guitar looks would be if I were to make a mold of my C*ck, install a floyd rose, 2 SD 59's, ernie ball strings, and play it nude at a male volleyball tournament in San Fransisco.. Even then, its level of homosexuality would fall short to that of zachary guitars.

Fin.

·
Registered
740 Posts
You didnt put an option of "No i dont like this guitar"

Its terrible and it has nothing to do with who made it, his attitude, the fact it has no floyd or swirl paint or the fact there arent loads of celebrity guitarists endorsing it ;)

Then again thats just my opinion.

·
Registered
540 Posts
It DOES look like a copy of the old Kubicki bass, but that doesn't affect my opinion. I just think it's kind of ho-hum, and not particularly remarkable one way or another.

·
Registered
617 Posts
I don't like the appearance of the guitar - and stop posting junk from him. He had a valid point with the strings, but both you and him are getting very annoying now.

1 - 20 of 145 Posts