Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice one Al. I just rejoined today, it's Al (OOTS). I was wondering what had happened to that body, nice to see it shaping up. I will just go and have a look for your other builds now. I have been off the forum with no logins for some time so have not been able to search and get latest post etc.

Hope you are keeping well, speak to you soon

Al.

·
Premium Member
10,116 Posts
Nice one Al. I just rejoined today, it's Al (OOTS). I was wondering what had happened to that body, nice to see it shaping up. I will just go and have a look for your other builds now. I have been off the forum with no logins for some time so have not been able to search and get latest post etc.

Al.
Hey Al!!!

Good to see you back man! I'm still trying to get a neck for the UNI you made me :D

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Al.
Hey Al, I'll give you a call over the weekend. Lots to catch up on.
PickupMagnet :lol:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have forgotten how to do double quote sorry guys. Call me Al, to quote Paul Simon, I will be in all day mate, seems you have your work cut out for you.

I am sure you will locate a neck Ryc, was it a 1527 or a 7620 I forget? I am sure you will find one, I wish I had more pictures of completed builds sadly I am missing maybe a 100 or more, who knows what happened to them, I find a picture from time to time, it's great to see them all built up.

Anyway back to the build, I look forward to seeing what you get up to Al, as always.

Ps laughing at my name, I though it was cool lol

Al.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.