Ibanez JEM Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is, the Jem77FP15th Anniversary model. This one is DEAD MINT and includes the signed backplate, and also a signed truss rod cover(got it signed "aftershow" 4-15-05. This guitar was purchased brand new from a dealer and shipped direclty to me. The dealer and I are the only people to have ever touched this instrument outside of the factory, well actually Steve Vai did touch the truss rod cover but he was wearing black leather gloves. I have only played this guitar for about 2 minutes total, I am not sure if the dealer even plugged it in or not. In addition to all the regular case candy, manual, tags, tools, trembar; the guitar also includes an uninstalled Mint Pink Cliplock, and an uninstalled set of Locking Studs. Guitar also has an '04 serial# making it one of the very last FP's ever made, which makes it even more rare. Case is also new condition and has unset combo lock and instructions.

Based on condition(Mint), rarity(1-of125 "04 serial#), signatures (Signed spare backplate and truss rod cover), and extras(Pink Cliplock, Stud Kit,). This guitar will not be cheap. Also, this guitar is for Lower 48 Unted States only, no overseas shipping on this one.

Price: $2,555.55 (Firm) Shipped and Insured FedEx Ground

I will let the pictures speak for themselves:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.