Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
I assume those are yours? Nice guitars wish we had more varying types like that to choose from they look good congratz. The one with blue maple top appears to be a trem conversion? Not really sure but looks that way from the trem route shape

·
Registered
688 Posts
Nice lookin' geetars, Buz. I remember when I first got my RG2027. I'm a big fan of the RG body shape now, but at the time, I remember thinking how sweet it would be if Ibanez made a piezo-trem 7 in an S body. Especially considering that the piezo-trem Double-Edge S had that killer finish. But alas, it was only in a 6.

Those S 7's are tough to come by.

Are the ones in the pics mahogany? Or somethng else?

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
The first one (black one) is very nice! Very simple in its features and design, but looks gorgeous. If only Ibanez could read into this and build something for a production model. Is it neck-thru as well by the way?

Oh and, if this really is Buz from Unearth, you guys were awesome at Download Festival this year!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.