• Rickenbecker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dean Zelinsky

Votes: 4 6.9%
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
my vote is for fender....btw i dont think line 6 will get any votes iv tried the "Variax" guitar.. it feels bad and the sounds arnt the good. i guess its alright with the vetta or pod xt live

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
I like Jackson and ESP for the type of music I play. They just suit my needs perfectly. But I love Fender too, mainly for the Yngwie strats. They are lovely instruments. But apart from that - all the others I aint fussed about really.

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Where would Jackson, Washburn, PRS, ESP, Washburn, Tom Anderson, John Suhr, Gerard Melancon be without Fender's Stratocaster?

P.S: I bet some of the companies above wouldn't have existed if not for the Strat

·
Registered
2 Posts
If you like the feel of your ibanez, go to your local PRS dealer and just try a standard 22 or 24. Not quite as thin as the wizard, but the PRS wide-thin neck carve is super fast in its own right.

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
For some unknown reason I love the feel of the Wizard neck on an Ibanez, but when I'm playing a Fender Strat with a maple board, I prefer the soft V shaped contour. My vote goes to Fender.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Ibanez. :lol: No, ESP definately. I have 3 ESP catalogs dating back to 2000 and they have some pretty nice guitars. Fender would be right up there for me too. :)

·
Registered
178 Posts
Jacksons!!!. Great quality and playability. I personally like the soloists and the randy rhoads (91 model) because a friend of mine has a prototype and its got awesome "Reflex" pickups like EMG's. His is interesting it doesnt have a serial number and ordered it from the US from Italy and we dont know why its got no serial. Nice guitar though

1 - 20 of 46 Posts