Ibanez JEM Forum banner

What's your favorite custom guitar company/builder?

• Tom Anderson

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Pensa

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Suhr

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Valley Arts

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • James Tyler

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 29 53.7%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Valley Arts (although owned by that large corporate guitar company) is kinda nice. They do offer their Custom Pros in a 24-Fret neck. Though they don't have an HSH config, I like their look. Don't get me wrong I love the work from the builders listed above and a lot of other luthiers.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kamikaze_1 said:
Valley Arts (although owned by that large corporate guitar company) is kinda nice. They do offer their Custom Pros in a 24-Fret neck. Though they don't have an HSH config, I like their look. Don't get me wrong I love the work from the builders listed above and a lot of other luthiers.
I love also their look. Beautiful cherry sunburst, amber finishis with quilted or flamed maple top, just like the old Steve Lukather signature from the 80's. Extremely beautiful guitars. Now days Gibson owns Valley Arts and the prices are pretty high.

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
i'd be interested in LGM myself - support small builders and get top quality that is unique and still affordable. MHO.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.