Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here goes...What do you all think

Mine would be
Passion and Warfare (followed very closely by...)

The Ultra Zone (Followed even more closely by...)

Alive In An Ultra World...:mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I originally was going to put the poll with only 12 of Vais solo releases...Then decided at the last second to not include a poll because some may want to include other works. Which funny enough Stevesblood did. Maybe I'll go back and start another one with the poll...I guess I was over thinking it...:oops:

·
Registered
3,470 Posts

Five stars out of five. I especially love 'The ultra zone', 'oooo' and 'Windows to the soul'. Those are some of my favorite Vai songs, from my favorite Vai album. :)

Alwin

·
Banned
2,575 Posts
ive just checked this out.steve vai didnt write any material on slip of the tongue,it states all songs written by coverdale/vandenberg then at the bottom it says,unfortunately,due to injury adrian was unable to perform on this recorded work.our thanks to steve for fulfilling all guitar resonsibilites.theres a vai interveiw aswell on youtube about this.dont slate me over this,im only going off what it says on the sleeve of the album.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ive just checked this out.steve vai didnt write any material on slip of the tongue,it states all songs written by coverdale/vandenberg then at the bottom it says,unfortunately,due to injury adrian was unable to perform on this recorded work.our thanks to steve for fulfilling all guitar resonsibilites.theres a vai interveiw aswell on youtube about this.dont slate me over this,im only going off what it says on the sleeve of the album.
No that is correct. Vai was just a hired gun for that project. He had a bit to do with guitar arrangements, as you can hear.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
Gotta go with Sex & Religion. Just listen to 'Still My Bleeding Heart', 'Touching Tongues' or 'Survive'..... all great material.

'Fire Garden' rates up there too. :)

Heck.... pretty much all of his material is good if you ask me though. ;)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts