Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMFG!! This has got to be the best movie I've seen in a long time. For those who haven't seen it, you SHOULD. Not only does this movie set a new standard for Computer Animation but the whole movie just kick arse from beginning to end. Ok, maybe it's 'cause it's a movie about a game that I spent more time playing than I should when I was younger, but damnit a good movie is a good movie.

Seriously, if you haven't seen it.. DO GO SEE IT. If you're a fan of the Final Fantasy game series you should be jailed and sodomized if you missed this.

(Now if only I was married to someone that looked like Tifa Lockheart... oh wait.. I better shut up before the wife kicks my arse)

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They didn't get enough shots of Aeris except for near the end. (my vote still stays with Tifa..[ok.. maybe that's only because she actually looks like a girl I used to know in school]..)

·
Registered
157 Posts
sorry to stand out from the crowd, but as much as I love japanese animation, I found this movie very boring... After an hour or so of motorcycle acrobacy I yawned and shut down my TV... there are much better products out there, expecially in terms of plot... also, as long as the soundtrack is concerned, Nobuo Uematsu was really a SNES music chip virtuoso than a full fledged composer, and he's continuously outperformed by Yoko Kanno and Kenji Kawai (if you have ever seen Stand Alone Complex you know what I mean)... just my opinion though

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
machinediva said:
sorry to stand out from the crowd, but as much as I love japanese animation, I found this movie very boring... After an hour or so of motorcycle acrobacy I yawned and shut down my TV... there are much better products out there, expecially in terms of plot... also, as long as the soundtrack is concerned, Nobuo Uematsu was really a SNES music chip virtuoso than a full fledged composer, and he's continuously outperformed by Yoko Kanno and Kenji Kawai (if you have ever seen Stand Alone Complex you know what I mean)... just my opinion though
Yoko Kanno and Kenji Kawai, doesn't get much better :).

Regards

André

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
This is coming out on UMD for the PSP soon. Either that or its out already! I know its defenitely going to be released. I have been looking forward to it for ages. I am a HUGE Final Fantasy fan, and have loved and completed every game.

For me, FFVII, still remains the best game ever! On any platform ever!

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
the.godfather said:
This is coming out on UMD for the PSP soon. Either that or its out already! I know its defenitely going to be released. I have been looking forward to it for ages. I am a HUGE Final Fantasy fan, and have loved and completed every game.

For me, FFVII, still remains the best game ever! On any platform ever!
FFVII has the most complex storyline plus it takes forever to complete.

Regards

André

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.