Ibanez JEM Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tim made the big trip down to Sydney from Singleton (about 150 miles Tim?)on Saturday and delivered the Blue Floral and DNA to me - both absolutely gorgeous - many MANY thanks Tim. I am quite amazed at the difference in feel between the BFP and the DNA - very different guitars, can't say one is better than the other, just very different. I hope Tania gets the Kiwi BFP, she'll love it! Pics to follow when I can steal the office camera.....

·
Registered
764 Posts
Take care of them Dave.... and if you ever sell them let me know!! Thanks again mate... I now know my way around the Sydney guitar shops!!...... We took the BFP and the DNA around to all the stores haha ha a good laugh!

Dave, meet Si (Cerealk) ..... another pommey assylum seeker!! And a BFP nut! Oh and he is in charge!! (Ask him for a Pic of his Blue swirl.... if you are lucky he'll show you..... but he is a bit shy about it!!). I will leave you some feedbacks this week!

To all of you, Dave is a stand-up guy.... so if he enquires to buy another jem (and I have a feeling he will!!) have no fear!

Si, we definitely need an Aussie Jem Gathering one day!.... Dave could bring his pair along.... I'll Bring My Epiphone ;)

·
Registered
764 Posts
… I think Dave was expressing his joy the he is now a legitimate jemsiter!

Si, you traitor! I will look forward to beating you at cricket in the next Ashes!... I think you can get dual nationality can’t you?
When in Nov? I have a few things on….. but If I can't I'm sure that Dave would meet up .... you can talk BFPs and Mesa Boogies

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.