Ibanez JEM Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone I have swirled 2 guitars in the style of ATD. Both are Ibanez Rg's one is a 560 the other is a 570, both have had handles cut by me and had the input jack positions altered like the jems, adding the lions claw is out of the question, it wouldn't be 100 percent (done by me) so it was not done. I wish I could do them, but I can't anyone got a spare 15-20 grand? No??

Sadly I won't be able to post on my thread soon as my vendor status is due to run out. I'm not going anywhere though, I just won't be able to advertsie. I won't have gone out of business, or Ponto as my friend says. You will still be able to get me via my site. It's not for a few weeks yet so I will pic spam you as soon as. I also still visit the site, just to spell like a morone and than leaf againe.

HAGO

Al.

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix pix
:)

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I only have one at the mo. This was a bass to photograph, it's brighter in person, i need a new camera, router, radio, fridge and on and on..... I cut the handle and the input jack, again I was proud of them, it's not that hard if you have the right kit, still can't do the lions claw though, if i win the lottery I could get a CNC and.... wait a minute I'd fold up the company and off to an island somewhere, yesterday baby!

cheers
HAGO
al

1 - 12 of 12 Posts